Monday, July 26, 2010

And I'm Back!

I started this blog four years ago. At the time, it was something of a magnum opus featuring not one, but two whole entries. Two. Which is 100% more than the number of followers I had. You're impressed, right? As well you should be.

And then I was thinking the other day about all the great ideas and inspiration I get from some of my favorite blogs like B-School Studio and Angry Chicken. I love reading blogs of friends and strangers alike, who, like me, enjoy the challenge (opportunity!) of turning nothing into something. And so that's what this is: a blog about turning nothing into something. A blog about elevating the humble to the sublime.

Hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

Carla said...

I'm joining your fan group :) Now you have double the number of followers as posts...